[elephant-devel] pthreads-related patch

pinterface pinterface at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:07:31 UTC 2006

On 2006.09.18 04:17, "Ian Eslick" <eslick at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> I think the pthreads library is required for BDB to run properly.  This
> may be an interaction caused by the latest version of SBCL.  I'll look
> at this from my end this week and promote your patch to HEAD if it is a
> solution to the general problem.

I doubt my patch is a solution to whatever the underlying problem actually
is, given that it doesn't change the default behavior under SBCL/Linux. But
it is useful inasmuch as it lets me set *sleepycat-pthreads-path* to nil and
continue development. Fixing the real problem would be even better, of
course, so good luck with your investigation. :)

-pinterface