[elephant-devel] Pure-Lisp memutil?

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Tue Nov 21 17:36:25 UTC 2006

Scribit Ian Eslick dies 21/11/2006 hora 01:23:
> Here's a simple example of some variations over  settings.

Could you provide your test, I'd like to try some other combinations. In
production use, I guess the most sensible setting will look like (speed
3) (safety 3) (space 0) (debug 0), except on a space limited system.

Would you accept a patch with conditional evaluation around these
declare forms? Something like

#-elephant-without-optimize(declare (optimize ...))

So that it wouldn't change the default behaviour and still let the user
choose. At least I would use it. ;-)

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org