[elephant-devel] Concurrency problem?

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Wed Nov 15 22:52:39 UTC 2006

Scribit Pierre THIERRY dies 10/11/2006 hora 03:00:
> > Could be the new SBCL not playing nice with some assumption left in
> > 0.6.0.
> I'll install a sarge chroot and test this within it.

Well, in a sarge chroot, I could run the test suite for the BDB backend
with SBCL. I even figured how to do the migration tests, by setfing
*test-spec-{primary,secondary}*. I got the following:

[...]
Fetching
 MIGRATE-IPCLASS PREPARES-SLEEPYCATdatabase db not valid, so not runnning test test-seq1
 TEST-SEQ1 TEST-SEQ2 CLEANSUP-SLEEPYCAT
1 out of 115 total tests failed: INDEXING-INHERIT.

So you may be right. Do you see where the problem could be?

I couldn't compile elephant HEAD with SBCL from sarge, but I didn't take
time to see why.

Quickly,
Nowhere man
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org