[elephant-devel] Querying Advice

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Tue Nov 14 20:34:01 UTC 2006

Robert,

Thanks for the clarification. I think I got it and agree.

BTW, after running your code using persistent objects and adding 5000
users, the total on-disk storage is now 5MB (as compared to 9MB by
using non-persistent objects), which concurs with what Ian mentioned
yesterday. Anyway, just wanted to point this out for the rest of us.

Thanks again,
Daniel