[elephant-devel] Querying Advice

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Mon Nov 13 04:23:15 UTC 2006

I'd love to hear/read about your take on the subject.

It would be really great to be able to have some querying or even
better a reporting tool that worked with Elephant. May be something a
la Crystal Reports, but that may be shooting too high :). How about
something like http://www.agata.org.br/?

Anyway, once we get a better understanding of what we are doing, how
things work in Elephant, and how we are doing things, we'll give it a
shot at trying to contribute some sort of querying or reporting tool.
We need it anyway, so if we can do it, we'll contribute it. I was a
bit surprised that we couldn't find any CL-based reporting package
out there :(

Thanks,
Daniel