[elephant-devel] Fixes for CMUCL on FreeBSD

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue May 30 18:52:45 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 20:44 +0200, Julian Stecklina wrote:

> "Robert L. Read" <read at robertlread.net> writes:
>
> > Thanks.  I'll incorporate that patch tomorrow.
>
> I just discovered that there is another misspelling of "freebsd" in
> elephant.asd. Copy'n'paste strikes back. :)
>
> Regards,

Whoops.  My only excuse is I don't have a freebsd system to test on;
thanks for the patch.
I'll grep it out.

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF