[elephant-devel] Incompatibilities between different versions

Evrim ULU evrim at core.gen.tr
Fri Mar 3 20:32:43 UTC 2006

Robert L. Read wrote:

> Certainly, I personally want to use Elephant for long-lived, permanent
> data and would
> as a user demand promise P of a system like Elephant.

Robert,

Yes, i am trying to use elephant in a serious but *very-experimental*
application.  I would be glad if I can somehow upgrade btrees next
time.  I am positive about code tweaking until 1.0. In addition, I agree
with all the ideas you have stated. I hope, i'll be helpful in elephant
development.

Kind Regards,
Evrim.