[elephant-devel] 0.6.1 and HEAD

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Mon Jun 19 01:21:21 UTC 2006

I've started to make checkins towards the 0.6.1 release of Elephant.
The current HEAD is not guaranteed to be backwards compatible (yet) and
may contain problematic functionality.  Please use the 0.6.0 release
unless you specifically need a feature that is checked into HEAD and are
willing to accept any discomfort in adapting to the current HEAD.

With any luck there will be little perturbation, but I don't want it
said folks weren't warned.  :)  For example I've checked in the
efficient Allegro serializer.  Unfortunately, it's not backward
compatible with 0.6.0 databases.