[elephant-devel] Design Suggestion Request

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jul 27 20:14:13 UTC 2006

I'm a similar boat related to graduating - but I'm happy to support a
volunteer or two by reviewing, answering questions and suggesting.  Any
takers to do some small tasks to make elephant a little better or to
document the larger tasks that would make it lots better?

As for Daniel's request for more details on special indexing; bug me in
a week or two with some specifics about what the existing indexing
didn't do for you.  I've created some of my own special structures
(many-to-many maps, for example) in my own application that could use
some tuning but then be generally available.

Ian