[elephant-devel] Add indexed persistent class slots to elephant?

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Tue Jan 24 16:23:20 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 10:46 -0500, Ian Eslick wrote:

> Ok, I'll stick myself on CVS so I can push things over incrementally
> and
> back things out more easily in case of damage (plus keep up to date
> on
> change you and others are making).  Did I hear that someone was
> working
> on GC for persistent objects?

I don't think any serious work has begun on GC for persistent objects; I
think the idea has lauded.
I think it would be nice.

Currently only anonymous CVS access is allowed which does not allow
commits, I think.

My preferred way of doing CVS management would be to give a separate,
named branch
for your work, which, when ready, can be merged back into the trunk.

Perhaps someone can remind me how I would give Ian write permission on
the CVS repository?

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF