[elephant-devel] Elephant doesn't work with Berkeley DB 4.4 right now...

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Mon Jan 23 18:11:25 UTC 2006

It works with 4.3.  I'm not sure when 4.4 came out (fairly recently,
however.)

Use elephant with 4.3.

Currently Andrew and Waldo are helping me with some bugs for OpenMCL;
I will probably create a new release once all the tests are completely
green there.

At present, Elephant partially works with OpenMCL but not all features
work
and its use with that implementation is discouraged until Andrew fixes
this
problem.

Many thanks to Andrew and Waldo for their continued effort.

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF