[elephant-devel] Re: Common lisp transition issues?

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Wed Jan 18 13:32:50 UTC 2006

Hi, Ian, and welcome.  It sounds like you will be able to make some nice
contributions.
I am the maintainer, so I am the main person to coordinate with.  I will
be out of email range
today, but we can discuss it more tomorrow.  The original authors are on
the "devel" list,
and we can re-open the licensing conversation with them.

There are some known PPC problems; Andrew Blumberg and others are
working on that,
and I'm sure they would welcome your help.

Can you give me the link about elephant being down?  I don't know what
that means
and would like to find it and repair it.  As far as I know, elephant has
not been down,
and I know of no reason why you shouldn't be able to sign up to the
list.