[elephant-devel] Re: more allegro edits to avoid compiler warnings

Andrew Blumberg blumberg at math.uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 18 03:26:56 UTC 2006

hi andrew and robert,

 	i'm going to start trying to debug the problems reported below.
the class updating code was intended to force a finalization before any
access occurred (by obsoleting the instances), but obviously it isn't
working correctly.  i'll keep you posted on my efforts to correct this
problem.  thanks for the detailed transcript.

 								- andrew