[elephant-devel] Re: more allegro changes you might want to incorporate

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Fri Jan 6 19:13:42 UTC 2006

Andrew has discovered some problems (and even more than this message.)

I thought 4.0 was functional under ACL, but I would now have to say it
is
questionable.

Unfortunately, I am about to begin an weekend-long LAN party to rebuild
the website of the Esperanto League of North America, so will not
be able to incorprate Andrew's suggestions until next week.

Many thanks, Andrew for all your work.  If everyone can continue to be
patient with me, we will continue to have a better-and-better project.