[elephant-devel] slot-exists-p / slot-exists-p-using-class

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Thu Feb 23 03:43:08 UTC 2006

Thanks for this large and excellent body of work, Ian.

I agree that we should use closer-to-mop.

However, I am tempted to release 0.6.0 even in the presence of these
bugs,
as all of them concern the new functionality that you have added.  I am
pretty
confident 0.6.0 represents no regression from previous releases, and
certainly
is better in other ways.