[elephant-devel] Odd interaction between elephant and SBCL PCL/MOP

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Wed Feb 22 19:13:05 UTC 2006

Almost certainly.

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 14:04 -0500, Ian Eslick wrote:

> I wonder if it's worth tracing all paths to BDB writes and putting in
> asserts to catch unprotected calls in 0.6.1.  Maybe a trace macro that
> can be turned on for debugging and off for production to avoid
> performance hits.

However, I think this could legitimately be documented in your nice
"TODO" and deferred.

----
Robert L. Read, PhD                                     read &T
robertlread.net
Consider visiting Progressive Engineering:
http://robertlread.net/pe
In Austin: 912-8593                                        "Think
globally, Act locally." -- RBF