[elephant-devel] SQL Backend (almost) ready for 0.6.0-beta

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sun Feb 19 20:12:55 UTC 2006

Ok, check out the new instructions in INSTALL and give it a whirl on
other platforms.

The BDB backend is clean under SBCL and ACL on Mac OS X.
The CLSQL backend still fails a few SQL indexing tests on both SBCL and
ACL under Mac OS X

One bug I'm tracking down is the first run of INDEXING-BASIC and the
other is that a range indexing query using cursor-pset-range goes to
target+1 and not the target value on integer slot values in INDEXING-RANGE.

If someone (Robert?) can look into these that would be helpful!  Feel
free to fire questions to the list or to me directly if elements or
assumptions behind the reorg are confusing.  I touched quite a bit of
code...