[elephant-devel] A thorny problem....

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sat Feb 18 18:39:43 UTC 2006

With the separate backend system I'm implementing you can specify that
only CLSQL backends can be loaded so you will be able to debug backends
against lisps independently without much problem.

Robert, I'm mostly done with the conversion although I got carried away
on scope a bit.  I'm testing it now and should be checking it in this
afternoon.

Ian