[elephant-devel] Installing on MacOS X, SBCL

Tayssir John Gabbour tjg-lisp at pentaside.org
Mon Feb 13 17:20:57 UTC 2006

Ian Eslick wrote:
> Have you tried the patch I suggested and reverted to building
> .dylibs? This really seems to indicate that the libraries were
> not loaded.  There may be another warning somewhere that a given
> library wasn't found or of the three libraries a missing message
> saying it was loaded.  If you can identify which library wasn't
> loaded it will be easier to track down your problem.

Yes, this one?

 (eval-when (:compile-toplevel :load-toplevel)
   (defparameter *c-library-extension*
-    #+macosx "dylib"
-    #-macosx "so" ))
+    #+(or darwin macosx) "dylib"
+    #-(or darwin macosx) "so" ))

I even tried pushing :macosx to *features*, in a fit of cuteness... :-)

I'll try tracking down what hasn't been loaded...

Tayssir