[elephant-devel] Elephant 0.5.0 is released under the LLGPL

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Feb 6 15:11:10 UTC 2006

Yeah. I would assume it would have to be something like that. I know
I can change the build to produce .so files, but I thought this
change was made intentionally to produce .dylibs and that's the
reason I didn't want to touch it.

Anyway, when I run uname -a I get:

waldo:~ waldo$ uname -a
Darwin waldo.local 8.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.4.0: Tue Jan  3
18:22:10 PST 2006; root:xnu-792.6.56.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc

Simply changing the EXT variable to so makes it work just fine.

BTW, once that change is in place, I ran the BDB tests and they all
ran fine on OpenMCL:

ELE-TESTS> (do-all-tests-spec *testdb-path*)
Doing 106 pending tests of 106 tests total.
FIXNUMS FIXNUM-TYPE-1 BIGNUMS FLOATS RATIONALS BASE-STRINGS STRINGS
SYMBOLS CHARS PATHNAMES CONSES HASH-TABLES-1 HASH-TABLES-2 ARRAYS-1
ARRAYS-2 TEST-DEEP-EQUALP OBJECTS CIRCULAR PERSISTENT
NON-TRANSIENT-CLASS-SLOT-1 NON-TRANSIENT-CLASS-SLOT-2 TRANSIENT-CLASS-
SLOT
CLASS-DEFINERS BAD-INHERITENCE MIXES MIXES-RIGHT-SLOTS INHERIT
INHERIT-RIGHT-SLOTS INITFORM-CLASSES INITFORM-TEST INITARG-TEST
NO-EVAL-INITFORM REDEFCLASS MAKUNBOUND UPDATE-CLASS CHANGE-CLASS
CHANGE-CLASS2 CHANGE-CLASS3 BASICPERSISTENCE TESTOID BTREE-MAKE BTREE-
PUT
BTREE-GET REMOVE-KV REMOVED MAP-BTREE INDEXED-BTREE-MAKE ADD-INDICES
TEST-INDICES INDEXED-PUT INDEXED-GET SIMPLE-SLOT-GET
INDEXED-GET-FROM-SLOT1 INDEXED-GET-FROM-SLOT2 REMOVE-KV-INDEXED
NO-KEY-NOR-INDICES REMOVE-KV-FROM-SLOT1 NO-KEY-NOR-INDICES-SLOT1
REMOVE-KV-FROM-SLOT2 NO-KEY-NOR-INDICES-SLOT2 MAP-INDEXED GET-FIRST
GET-FIRST2 GET-LAST GET-LAST2 SET SET2 SET-RANGE SET-RANGE2 REM-KV
REM-IDEXKV MAKE-INDEXED2 ADD-INDICES2 PUT-INDEXED2 GET-INDEXED2
GET-FROM-INDEX3 DUP-TEST NODUP-TEST PREV-NODUP-TEST PNODUP-TEST
PPREV-NODUP-TEST CUR-DEL1 INDEXED-DELETE TEST-DELETED INDEXED-DELETE2
TEST-DELETED2 CUR-DEL2 GET-BOTH PGET-BOTH PGET-BOTH-RANGE PCURSOR
NEWINDEX
PCURSOR2 ADD-GET-REMOVE ADD-GET-REMOVE-SYMBOL EXISTSP PREPARES-SLEEPYCAT
TEST-SEQ1 TEST-SEQ2 CLEANSUP-SLEEPYCAT REMOVE-ELEMENT MIGRATE1 MIGRATE2
MIGRATE3 MIGRATE4 MIGRATE5
No tests failed.

- Waldo