[elephant-devel] Elephant 0.5.0 is released under the LLGPL

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Feb 6 06:19:29 UTC 2006

I had noticed that I changed it to point to the .dylib path, but it
still failed.

BTW, OpenMCL's *features*:

? *features*
(:ASDF :PRIMARY-CLASSES :CCL :CCL-2 :CCL-3 :CCL-4 :CORAL :COMMON-
LISP :MCL :OPENMCL :ANSI-CL :PROCESSES :UNIX :OPENMCL-NATIVE-
THREADS :OPENMCL-PARTIAL-MOP :MCL-COMMON-MOP-SUBSET :OPENMCL-
MOP-2 :POWERPC :PPC-TARGET :PPC-CLOS :PPC32-TARGET :PPC32-
HOST :DARWINPPC-TARGET :DARWINPPC-HOST :DARWIN :POWEROPEN-TARGET :32-
BIT-TARGET :32-BIT-HOST :BIG-ENDIAN-TARGET :BIG-ENDIAN-HOST :OPENMCL-
PRIVATE-HASH-TABLES)

- Waldo