[elephant-devel] Re: Persistent indexing after restart

Pierre-François Gomez pef.gomez at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 13:23:54 UTC 2006

On 30/04/06, Ian Eslick <eslick at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> Ian Eslick wrote:
> > If you define indexed objects like this:
> >
> > (defclass my-persistent-class ()
> >   ((slot1 :accessor slot1 :initform nil :index t))
> >   (:metaclass persistent-metaclass))
> >
> > or
> >
> > (defclass my-p-class ()
> >     ((test1) (test2))
> >     (:metaclass persistent-metaclass)
> >     (:index t))
> >
> Actually that would be (:metaclass persistent-metaclass :index t)

Ok, I made further tests using those two definitions.

Using the first one, I can successfully restore the index without
enable-class-index (see slime-transcript-slot-index).

Using the second one, however, I can restore the index but I have to
re- enable-class-index (see slime-transcript-global-class-index).

-- Pierre-François