[elephant-devel] berkeley db bulk get

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Tue May 24 20:42:11 UTC 2005

there is preliminary support for bulk get in the C library.  i don't
think i've written the FFI bindings (or elephant interface) yet
though.

andrew and i are both occupied with other things as one can tell by
our radio silence.  i'm sorry about that.  i know there have been some
promises made about new releases, we hope to get to them.