[elephant-devel] Retiring

Andrew Blumberg blumberg at math.uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 15 23:56:40 UTC 2005

it's really nice to hear that people are using elephant.  although ben has
entered "retirement", i intend to continue maintaining the project (and
cadging advice out of ben as necessary).  however, i'm sufficiently
occupied with other tasks that i'm hoping to act more in the role of
fixing bugs, integrating patches, and coordinating development more
intensive hacking.

this having been said, i'd really like to see elephant become bulletproof
and so i'm excited about usage in commercial situations.  as such, i'm
particularly interested in doing necessary modifications to help this
along insofar as i can.

 							regards, andrew