[elephant-devel] Cannot allocate memory

Robert L. Read robertlread at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 18:27:25 UTC 2005

Forgive an uneducated and probably irrelevant response, but I got the
same error when I
was accidentally opening a separate connection in each of my tests.  I
was creating several dozens
or hundreds of store controllers, I think.  When I solved that problem,
I don't thnk this has
reoccurred for me.

Forgive my not being able to be more specific.