[elephant-devel] Elephant on win32 with VS.NET and acl70

Andy Misc Cristina acristin.misc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:56:36 UTC 2005

Sure, although I have had some more success.  First I learned that case
sensitivity in common lisp isn't such a great idea, so I'll be using the
alisp more than the mlisp in the future.  Second, I learned that just
putting the dlls in the elephant package directory will make things load.

Now I get a completely different error that I will try to debug tonight,
but I'll go ahead and put it here too, in case its something someone has
dealt with before.

; While compiling (:TOP-LEVEL-FORM "sleepycat.lisp" 4131):
Error: `(:BTREE 1)' is not of the expected type `NUMBER'
  [condition type: TYPE-ERROR]

[1] SLEEPYCAT(3): :current
(DEF-ENUM (DEF-ENUM DBTYPE ('(:BTREE 1) :HASH :QUEUE :RECNO :UNKNOWN))
          #<Augmentable COMPILATION environment 47 4 @ #x2f51309a>)

I'm thinking this is probably a uffi to allegro issue, but who knows?  I
sure don't :-)

Andy