[elephant-devel] Elephant on win32 with VS.NET and acl70

Andy Misc Cristina acristin.misc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:15:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

    I am trying to use elephant(0.2.1) in windows XP with allegro 7.0.
I have built db-4.2.52NC and the libsleepycat.c files in VS .NET 2k3,
according to the instructions in the install guide.  However, allegro
errors out on loading libsleepycat.  Are there any known issues with my
version of visual studio?  I'm not sure what information is relevant
here, but if someone could tell me what would be useful, I'll be happy
to provide it.

Thanks for any help,
Andy