[elephant-devel] Re: Elephant 0.2

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Mon Oct 4 23:25:21 UTC 2004

i've managed to get the libsleepycat.dll to compile.  however i can't
test it with allegro / lispworks b/c i'm not allowed to install
software on the windows boxes i have access to.

i can either send you instructions / patched files which let you test
this, and you can test it, or you can wait for me to find a windows
box i can install allegro on.