[elephant-devel] Elephant success story

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Sun Nov 7 18:17:59 UTC 2004

Thanks for the thanks -- it's always nice to hear that one's work is
appreciated!

Right now the documentation is mostly in the docstrings.  I made one
pass for the 0.2 release, but it wasn't very verbose.  Hopefully in
the next majorish release they will get bigger.  (I think :recover
might be mentioned in the tutorial?)

The next release will probably not happing for a month or so at least,
as my co-coder is busy at the moment.  We hope to fix some MOP issues,
and whatever else comes up.

In other news, I'm interested in making a web framework based on
Araneida and Elephant.  It would be nice to have a Seaside-ish web
framework, though since CL doesn't have real continuations (especially
not serializable ones!) probably this would be best acheived like Wee:

http://www.ntecs.de/blog/Blog/WeeFramework.rdoc

(as opposed to a CPS transformer.)  Interested parties should contact
me, I guess.

take care, B

ps does this mean I get an A on my report card?