[elephant-devel] Problems with building Elephant under Debian Linux 3.0r1

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Mon Dec 27 08:43:45 UTC 2004

sorry, on vacation at the moment.

i only had access to redhat while packaging up elephant.  honestly i
know nothing about the intricacies of the linux threading libraries.
when you say "Of course, /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0 is presented" i
assume you mean that the file exists?  can you load it from the
command line into sbcl?

i'll look at this when i get back.