[elephant-devel] Re: Re: Elephant (home page)

Ben ben at medianstrip.net
Sun Aug 29 16:18:57 UTC 2004

thanks for the patch and the Makefile.  i'll merge them in a bit.

i expect to make a functional release tonight for cmucl 19a, sbcl and
allegro on freebsd and linux.  there have been a lot of changes this
weekend; my preliminary tests show it seems to be ok.  if you want to
help me by testing it on your platform, that would be great (i don't
have much access to linux.)  i think the code in CVS now is pretty
good.  i'm still writing documentation, writing tests, and trying to
find and fix bugs.

thanks for your interest.  can i ask what you are planning on using
elephant for?