[editor-hints-devel] Patch to support cmucl/unicode

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:30:17 UTC 2011

On 1/28/11 1:07 AM, Raymond Toy wrote:
> The patch below adds support for cmucl/unicode.  This basically adds an
> implementation of %make-readtable-iterator, updates %clear-readtable for
> cmucl (like sbcl), a fix for %get-dispatch-macro-character, a fix for
> %get-macro-character (like allegro).
Oh, for cmucl non-unicode, a simple change to the default
%make-readtable-iterator makes it work.  Just change get-macro-character
and get-dispatch-macro-character to %get-macro-character and
%get-dispatch-macro-character.  I'm not sure, but I think this is the
right solution for all lisps to make sure these functions return what
named-readtables wants.

Ray