ECLM 2013: Tapas on Saturday, 01.06.2013?

Antonio Martinez antonio.martinez.shotton at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:25:06 UTC 2013

Karsten!  Long time no see!  Jorge Matías and I will be in the city centre
around 19:00 and will ask around the pubs for "slightly inebriated
Lispers--seen any?"  On the off-chance that doesn't work, I'll send you my
mobile number in a bit.

For those who arrive sooner, Malasaña is a fine area for tapas/pub crawls,
as are the Cava Alta/Baja area, and the Plaza de Santa Ana.  It's hard to
go wrong by just strolling around in the sun and entering the bars which
take yr fancy...

If yr planning to be around the Plaza Mayor area, Mercado de San Miguel for
an aperitif, take a peek at El Ñeru for lunch, either at the bar or for
lunch downstairs, whichever works best...

See you tomorrow!