[eclm] ECLM 2011 deadline extension

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Tue Sep 20 10:50:18 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

We've had a lot of additional registrations for the European Common
Lisp Meeting 2011 since we sent our email a week ago and if everybody
who has registered by now actually participates, we'll not end up with
a loss or only with a very small one.  Still, we wouldn't mind if a
few more people would come and therefore we decided to extend the
registration period a bit.  You can now register until October 1
before the registration process is really closed for good.

See <http://weitz.de/eclm2011/> for all the details.

Also, there were a couple of people who spontaneously offered to send
donations after we announced our potential loss.  That was very kind
and we're grateful for these offers - thanks a lot!  Luckily, it looks
like we won't need the money.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Amsterdam,
Arthur & Edi.