[eclm] ECLM 2011 - we need you!

Frank Goenninger frgo at me.com
Thu Sep 8 11:12:18 UTC 2011

Dear Edi & Arthur,

Am 08.09.2011 um 12:22 schrieb Edi Weitz:

> Hi everybody,
>
> We'd like to remind everybody that it is still possible to register
> for the European Common Lisp Meeting 2011 in Amsterdam.  We're sending
> this reminder because the number of registrations so far has been
> pretty low.  In fact, it is far away from what we expected and used as
> the basis for our calculations.  With 47 participants (as of September
> 7) we'll make a loss of almost 2,000 Euros and we'd need roughly 25
> more registrations to not end up in the red.

That's really bad news. Unfortunately the date doesn't work for me this year - business commitments are forcing me to not being able to participate this year. And I had really planned to be there already last year...
I am very sorry to have to apologize for not being there this year. I *do* hope you will get the minimum number of participants!

Best of luck!

  Frank