[eclm] Will anyone be early to Amsterdam?

Michael Große mgrosze at web.de
Fri Oct 21 21:07:36 UTC 2011

Wandering is okay but rent a bike for some euros, get a free map at VVD in
front of Central station (or ask locals for the way), go by bike and follow
your instinct.

Brouwerij van het Ij is definitely worth it with its unique charme. Be aware
that it closes 8pm. I like Zatte and Columbus.
You can use http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/, Tram 14 towards Flevopark from
Dam to Pontanusstraat for 2.60 EUR (paid in the tram).

Take the free ferries behind Central Station e.g. NDSM werft to see Amsterdam
from the water.

Michael