[eclm] Two places at the guided tour and one at the meeting itself for free

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:34:46 UTC 2011

Hello Edi,

I have just received the information that my flight will arive at 1130h in
Amsterdam. I will do my best to be at Dam Square 1340h. If I get there late,
how can I joint the group? Is there any planned route?

I will have to leave my stuffs at hotel Arena before....

Cheers, Alexandre

On Thursday, October 20, 2011, Edi Weitz <edi at weitz.de> wrote:
> Alexandre and Ties were the first to reply, so they're in.  Svante -
> you were too late unfortunately.  If there's another cancellation,
> you'll be the next one.
>
> Thanks,
> Edi.
>

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> Due to two late cancellations we can suddenly offer two places for the
>> guided tour (Saturday at 13:40, approximately two hours) which was
>> booked out.  If you're interested, please send an answer to this
>> mailing list.  If there are more than two replies, the first two will
>> win.
>>
>> We also have one free seat for the meeting available (no dinner,
>> though).  If you know someone who'd like to come, let us know.  Same
>> deal: First reply to the list wins.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Arthur & Edi.

Alexandre Rademaker