[eclm] Fwd: ECLM 2010

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 21 12:35:43 UTC 2011

One more kind offer...

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Ralf Mueller" <ralf.mueller at mac.com>
To: "alemmens at xs4all.nl" <alemmens at xs4all.nl>
Cc: "edi at weitz.de" <edi at weitz.de>
Subject: ECLM 2010
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:39:30 +0200

Hi Arthur, Edi,

I'm afraid to tell that i can't make it for the ECLM 2010 meeting in Amsterdam.
I was hit by a flue this morning and most likely will spend the weekend sick in bed.

I'd like to donate the money to the Lisp community. If you know of some student
that can't make it to ECLM 2010 for monetary reasons please let me know. I'd volunteer
to buy him/her a train ticket to Amsterdam (from anywhere in Europe) and attend the
meetings in lieu of myself.

Wish you all a great ECLM conference and a good time in Amsterdam.

Cheers,

Ralf