[eclm] PGP/GPG key signing

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Thu Oct 20 00:06:31 UTC 2011

Antoni Grzymala <antekgrzymala at gmail.com> writes:

> Zach Beane dixit (2011-10-19, 11:45):
>
>> I'm bringing key info for both xach at xach.com and dists at quicklisp.org. If
>> you use PGP/GPG, I'd love to sign your keys and have you sign mine at
>> ECLM.
>
> If we can make this post the beginning of a proper keysigning party
> list, here's my data:
>
> Key fingerprint = A819 6D2E D5EB D9E0 D2D9  7AF6 2FAF 4A11 EB31 5583
> My name: Antoni Grzymała (I will have a Polish ID card with me).

I don't know much about keysigning parties, but I am hoping to make PGP
connections on this rare opportunity of face-to-face time with European
Lispers.

Here is my data:

  Key fingerprint = 20EF 26C5 F3E7 43A4 F1BF  DFC0 71CA 4AFE E032 13D2
  Zachary Beane <xach at xach.com>

  Key fingerprint = 0A0A 0C89 0E4E A63B 3B4C  5ABE CB72 B5B0 D48B 6D4A
  Quicklisp Dist Signing Key <dists at quicklisp.org>

Both these keys are available on keyserver.pgp.com and pgp.mit.edu as
well.

I'll have my state ID card with me.

Zach