[eclm] videotaping the talks

Vsevolod Dyomkin vseloved at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:47:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

With the approval of Edi and Arthur I'm going to record the conference talks
and put them on-line after the event. If anyone of the speakers objects to
recording his talk, please inform me or the organizers.

This is just a volunteering effort, so any help will be appreciated.
Actually I'm going to use quite a dated equipment for recording -- Sony
Digital8 video-camera. It will give decent picture quality (which would be
enough, I think). But if anyone wants to bring a camera, producing better
quality picture -- great. The slides will be rendered separately. Sound
recording quality should be good, if the hall's audio system allows for
plugging into it. Afterwards I plan to put videos on blip.tv.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please reply here or contact me
directly.

PS. There's also an event page on http://lanyrd.com/2011/eclm2011/, to which
the videos will eventually be linked.

Best regards,