[eclm] ECLM 2011

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Mon Mar 7 21:18:22 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

I am not directly familiar with the PIC instruction set. I do know
that the PIC is a sawn-off computer chip, and so I would be surprised
if it even has a divide instruction. So once again, look for errors
resulting from an iterative approximation of quotients....

Dr. David McClain
Chief Technical Officer
Refined Audiometrics Laboratory
4391 N. Camino Ferreo