[eclm] Registration is open

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jun 28 18:45:49 UTC 2011

The company which is hosting my server weitz.de wants to move it to a
different city in the night from Wednesday to Thursday.  It should be
up and running again in two days, but you never know...

Just in case, the registration app itself can be reached at

  http://eclm.eurolisp.org/

and it's on a different machine, so it won't be affected by this relocation.