[eclm] Lodging suggestion?

Peter Manolescue manolescue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:37:04 UTC 2011

Sadly no. My company arranged a small appartment for me to rent so I never
needed a hotel or lodging and I am not 'plugged into' that market

Judging by the number of tourists and visitors there should not be a problem
getting accommodation via the internet.  Don't worry if you can't get
somewhere next to the venue, the public transport system is very good. But
don't even think of renting a car.  It's very expensive and there is nowhere
to park.

Peter