[eclm] Website updated - details about Saturday

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Apr 6 10:49:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Vsevolod <vseloved at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to suggest a presentation (and speak at the event)?

The ECLM has been an invitation-only meeting so far, i.e. the speakers
were selected and invited by Arthur and me.  It will basically be the
same this year except that I liked the idea of "lightning talks" at
the ILC last month and we're considering to offer an hour or so for
lightning talks this time.  Stay tuned for announcements about this in
the next weeks.

Cheers,
Edi.