[eclm] Money transfer question

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Mar 11 13:01:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:52:55 +0100, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:

> I'll send that in a separate email.

I tried but my mail was rejected by your email server.  Do you have
another email address I could use?  I don't fancy posting my private
address on the web or to a public mailing list.

This is the Postfix program at host zappa.agharta.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<maciekp at japhy.fnord.org>: host hell.org.pl[193.0.71.61] said: 554 5.7.1
    <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; zappa.agharta.de
Arrival-Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:54:10 +0100 (CET)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host hell.org.pl[193.0.71.61] said: 554 5.7.1