[eclm] Money transfer question

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Tue Mar 11 12:07:46 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'd like to finally send a wire transfer to pay for the conference.  My
bank (ING Bank in Poland) requires me to fill in account holder's
address, and I could not find it on the page.  Could you please give me
proper address?

Second question is about transfer costs.  International transfer from my
bank has transfer costs field fixed as SHA (costs are shared between
sender and recipient).  I'm not sure how much would the recipient be
charged and if anything at all (it seems to depend on recipient's bank);
do you know how much can this be?  I assume I should send EUR 50 plus
recipient's bank rate -- am I right?  Would it be possible to refund
this rate at the meeting?

Regards,
Maciek

--