[eclm] time schedule?

Sascha Wilde wilde at sha-bang.de
Thu Feb 28 11:50:33 UTC 2008

Hi *,

I'm missing any detailed information on the schedule from the web
sites.  While the exact timetable isn't that important (one wants to
listen to all talks anyway) at least the information when the meeting
starts would be extremely helpful.

In case I just haven't been looking hard enough, please accept my
apologies and just point me to the place with the relevant times...  ;-)

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde  :  "The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel
the article, then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids,