[eclm] Re: electronic

Lou Vanek vanek at acd.net
Fri Feb 8 17:57:48 UTC 2008

eclm-request at common-lisp.net wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:10:41 +0100
> From: "Arthur Lemmens" <alemmens at xs4all.nl>
> Subject: Re: [eclm] electronic
> To: "Information about the European Common Lisp Meeting(s)"
> 	<eclm at common-lisp.net>
>
> I wrote a few days ago:
>
>> I won't do this myself, but I'll be happy to help people who want to
>> record talks by Kenny or other speakers.
>
> I totally forgot to mention that Nick Levine will bring audio
> recording equipment to the ECLM.  If we can get that to work,
> we'll make the audio recordings available afterwards.
>
> Arthur

Sorry for replying to this digest. I'm only receiving the digest,
for some reason. I've checked my ML settings and I'm supposed to be getting
individual email but it's not happening. I've checked my filter logs and they
say they haven't been deleting any eclm mail. It's not important to fix.

Anyway, audio would be great!
Thanks,
Lou