[eclm] Saturday dinner

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Apr 8 09:51:05 UTC 2008

Hi!

Now that the registration period for the ECLM is over, we have the
final number of participants and we also know how much money we have
available.

As both boats for SATURDAY are fully booked, we were able to negotiate
a fixed price for drinks and we are happy to announce that the EUR 100
you paid for the boat tour and the dinner will also cover beverages
(from a selection of wine, beer, and soft drinks) contrary to what we
announced earlier.

Please remember that for the SUNDAY dinner it'll be the same as in
2005 - you paid for the dinner, but you'll have to buy your drinks
yourself at the bar.

Cheers,
Arthur & Edi.