[eclipse-devel] [PROB]: Compilation under CMU CL

Xavier Maillard zedek at gnu-rox.org
Sat May 21 11:16:00 UTC 2005

Hello,

This message is addressed to Iban who made me modify the file
clx-ext/clx-extensions.lisp.

Apparently, the modification ((values (machine-instance) :unix))
to (values (machine-instance) :local)) doesn't work under CMUCL.

I had to put :unix instead of :local to start eclipse.

Voila.
--
   ,--.    Xavier Maillard, Reims, France                   ,= ,-_-. =.
  / ,- )   http://www.emacsfr.org/                         ((_/)o o(\_))